Here's an image as you walk in the door:
The living area: Very comfy couch and chairs
I haven't included photos of the office or the extra bedroom because they're pretty empty (only one desk between the two otherwise totally empty rooms). But, for your viewing pleasure, here are the photos of all my bathrooms!
I decided that because I have so many and there's no shower curtains, I will use one for my shower and one for my toilet and as you can see the one is obstructed by the washing machine hose, so that one is my 'laundry room'. There's also a sink next to the dining table presumably so people can wash up before dinner (right on the other side of the wall to the sink in the 'laundry room' which means i have a total of 7 sinks if you count the two foot washing/utility sinks on the two patios). There's also a spray nozzle next to every toilet, presumably to use as a bidet? The water is pretty dirty here, so I'm not sure I'll be using them for their intended purpose, but they do work well to rinse the corners of the room when you're cleaning!
I will post some more photos as I unpack and make it look more 'homey'. There's no closets or storage of any kind, just big, empty, white rooms, so it will take me awhile to get a couple shelves and some clothing storage of some type....thankfully houseplants are plentiful and cheap here, so that will be a priority very soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment