The first one is the gecko (I actually have two, but I couldn't get both of them in the photo) that lives on my kitchen patio. He's about 4 inches long and this is on the ceiling.
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Some cuteness
I have a few photos of cute geckos and cute kids...
The first one is the gecko (I actually have two, but I couldn't get both of them in the photo) that lives on my kitchen patio. He's about 4 inches long and this is on the ceiling.
The next photo is of a tiny gecko that lives in the basement gym at the university. I put my hand in the photo so you can see how tiny he is! The cutest gecko EVER! I like that they live near me b/c they eat insects and there are a lot of mosquitos in the gym area. I'm not sure he's even big enough to eat mosquitos!
The next photo is a kid I saw on the street pulling a toy he made out of piece of concrete. I don't speak enough Bangla to understand what it was. I can ask 'what is that?' and then he answered with some words I don't know....I just smiled really big at him and gave him the friendly sideways head wag and kept walking.
This next photo is the kids who live next door to me--they're up until 11 or 12 every night and play a lot of loud games in the hallway. On one hand it's very annoying b/c they bounce balls against my door, and yell and screech. but on the other hand I feel bad that they don't really have any place to play, so I haven't said anything to them yet. They know a little english and were very excited to have their photo taken. When I see them they say "Hello" 'I love you friend' in their cute little accents. The girl in the pink dress is probably only 3 or 4.
This last photo is of a sunset out of my window. It was much more beautiful than the photos indicates, but it's not all gross urban sprawl--sometimes the sky is really nice.
The first one is the gecko (I actually have two, but I couldn't get both of them in the photo) that lives on my kitchen patio. He's about 4 inches long and this is on the ceiling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

CUTEST GECKO EVER!!!!!
ReplyDelete