Saturday, August 14, 2010

A bit of craziness

On the way home today there was a big traffic jam very close to my apartment, so I just got out of the CNG and walked the last block. I realized the reason for the jam was someone smashing the windows of a bus with a big stick--apparently they were pretty pissed at the bus driver for something. The bus was full of people and the driver was just sitting in the drivers' seat while the other guy was smashing the window next to him into little pieces while screaming at him. There were so many vehicles stopped in the street there was no place for the bus to go. After a few minutes of yelling and when there was no glass left to smash in the window, it slowly cleared out and everyone went on their way. No one even got off the bus! I tried to get a photo, but I had left my camera at home!
Just thought I'd share some local no-police-involved-justice-system! I'm just thankful it's not Oakland so there weren't any guns involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment