Hello everyone from a sleepy beach town south of Kuala Lumpur! (Port Dickson)
The wireless access isn't as great as I hoped it would be in Malaysia, and my laptop is dead on batteries and the hotel I'm staying at doesn't have any outlets, so I'm in an internet cafe catching up really quick--
I spent a couple days in KL getting the third world out of my system--coffee at starbucks, beer, knee-length skirt in public, no dupatta, big movie theater, hair cut, etc. etc.
Now I'm in a quiet little town south of KL that has a pretty nice beach--I think I'm the only white person in town, but no one's really staring too much, so that's a refreshing change of pace.
I hope to put more photos up of my trip in the near future. I'm making my way down the peninsula towards Singapore to meet up with a good friend of mine for some more adventures in a couple days.....
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a warm, joyous and peaceful New Year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Amber - happy holidays to you too. We're heading to California right after Christmas and will also be enjoying a bit of the first world. I am especially looking forward to a hot shower. Take care...
ReplyDelete