I laugh to myself every time I see one - they often have a latch that only opens from the outside, so they're literally locked in there.....like they're being taken off by a wicked witch to be baked in a cake or something.....
Sunday, December 5, 2010
The local school bus
I've been trying to get a good photo of one of these for awhile and I finally caught it the other day! This is the preferred mode of transportation for elementary school kids - a smallish cage powered by a bicycle.
I laugh to myself every time I see one - they often have a latch that only opens from the outside, so they're literally locked in there.....like they're being taken off by a wicked witch to be baked in a cake or something.....
I laugh to myself every time I see one - they often have a latch that only opens from the outside, so they're literally locked in there.....like they're being taken off by a wicked witch to be baked in a cake or something.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment