First was a trip to Boston for Allon & Elizabeth's beautiful and fun wedding! Here's one of a few grad school friends:
Unfortunately, I was not very good with taking many photos that weekend, and I know many others were taken, so if anybody has some to send me, I would welcome them!
Next, I took a quick side trip down to visit my friend Shane in New York City. This was a great trip because it's summertime there right now, so everything is lush and green. Including Shane and Alex's community garden. Here's Shane contemplating the future of his bed:
And us celebrating the awesome harvest that is soon to come!
There are also views of the river and other industrial buildings in the distance. This next picture is taken from the same spot I was looking down and viewing the citrus. Just looking up and to the right.....you see a HUGE barge begin guided by a couple of tugboats with a butcher in the foreground:
Every design detail from the walkways to the railings to the benches had the same feel and flow. Some of the most interesting shots include both beautiful flowers/garden layout (and the bees loved the yellow flower spikes!) juxtaposed with the modern buildings behind;
Just a couple more photos from a great BBQ my friends Jon, Juliet and Barry hosted for me in their newly-updated back patio!
Great food, great friends, great stories, jokes, songs, and readings! I'm so lucky to have such a great group of people around me! If anyone else has photos from this party, please send them my way --I forgot to take photos until the very end! And I know some people were taking some....

No comments:
Post a Comment