What do you all think? Is it enough to live off for a year? (They're providing me with a furnished apartment, including kitchen supplies, linens, furniture, etc.) and I'll be purchasing new clothing there, which is why I only have a tiny pile above.
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Packing....
This is my pile of things to bring with me....there are just a few more small things to add to the pile, but I think this is pretty much everything. The top shelf is fiction books, office supplies, sewing materials. Next shelf is toiletries, beads and kitchen stuff (tea, almond butter, etc.) Third shelf is all the clothing and shoes I'm bringing and the bottom is textbooks.
Now it's just a matter of getting it all into some luggage that i'm able to lift.....
What do you all think? Is it enough to live off for a year? (They're providing me with a furnished apartment, including kitchen supplies, linens, furniture, etc.) and I'll be purchasing new clothing there, which is why I only have a tiny pile above.
What do you all think? Is it enough to live off for a year? (They're providing me with a furnished apartment, including kitchen supplies, linens, furniture, etc.) and I'll be purchasing new clothing there, which is why I only have a tiny pile above.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment