I think this post should complete my vacation photos.....just a few extra shots I wanted to include, but didn't have a "theme" to put them into.....
First, a shot of the beach in Port Dickson:

nice and quiet, a bit rocky but most of the shore was sand--nice pine trees and palm trees.....
There was some really great graffitti along the Klang river in Kuala Lumpur. This series went on and on and on for a LONG ways along this portion of the river.

Kath and I got pedicures on New Year's and here's a shot of our toes drying:

And finally, the two of us saying goodbye in the airport--this is a typical look for us on the trip--carrying a bunch of crap and pretty sweaty, but smiling!

There were a few things we did on vacation I wish I would have gotten more photos of (New Years, fireflies, more amazing food that we ate) but those will just have to be in my memories....
No comments:
Post a Comment