Thursday, January 20, 2011

Back to school

Here's a photo of my office. I'm showing it to thank the people who have mailed me things that I hang up to decorate. From left to right:
  • a group of beautiful photos my friend Shannon sent from her trip to Japan,
  • the Packers bandana Janel, Maya and Caleb sent me (GO PACK!),
  • a couple photos my grandma sent (one of me as an infant and one of my sister and I holding my brother the day he was born),
  • my periodic table that I received as a birthday gift years ago from my housemates (thanks Laura, Devin and Jimmy!),
  • two microscope images from my graduate work,
  • and a wreath my dad made with an ornament from my mom.
    So if anyone wants to mail me stuff - I'll probably hang it up in my office and appreciate it all the time! If you send a postcard, I will hang it on the postcard wall in my apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment