They also wrote me a song AND sang it! I cried a lot. Here's me cutting the cake after the song:
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Surprise party
During the last month of school, the students in my environmental policy class (I had them all last year for chemistry) threw me a surprise party at the biology professor's house. They got me a cake with a benzene ring on it:
They were quite upset that the people at the cake place did such a crap job drawing the molecule...
They also wrote me a song AND sang it! I cried a lot. Here's me cutting the cake after the song:
There were also a couple small gifts:
And here they all are in their Saris. So beautiful! I was totally surprised, despite the usual Bangladesh hiccups in planning (apparently--I heard all about it after I was totally surprised) and really touched by it.
This is truly one of the best group of students I will probably EVER teach!
They also wrote me a song AND sang it! I cried a lot. Here's me cutting the cake after the song:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment