I've had lots of fun teaching chemistry lab again--here are some students with a titration. The two on the left had never done a titration before this lab and they had to repeat it many times, and this is them with their best trial--they were pretty proud. I'm not quite sure why the third girl on the right is in the photo, but they're all friends....
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Some happenings at school
Last week was Banned Books week and one Professor who is teaching a class on banned books had a handful of activities. Unfortunately, I was too busy to attend most of them, but they made some interesting banners and hung them outside the school:



You can click on them to make them larger if you want to read the text.
I've had lots of fun teaching chemistry lab again--here are some students with a titration. The two on the left had never done a titration before this lab and they had to repeat it many times, and this is them with their best trial--they were pretty proud. I'm not quite sure why the third girl on the right is in the photo, but they're all friends....
I've had lots of fun teaching chemistry lab again--here are some students with a titration. The two on the left had never done a titration before this lab and they had to repeat it many times, and this is them with their best trial--they were pretty proud. I'm not quite sure why the third girl on the right is in the photo, but they're all friends....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment