Friday, September 2, 2011

A long-overdue update

Hello everyone,
First, I have returned to Chittagong for another semester at AUW after an ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS summer.
Second, I've been a bad blogger lately, but there are a couple reasons:
  • Internet over the summer was not very reliable
  • I've been having problems manipulating photos on the blog...I have 5 or 6 posts queued up, I just need to write the script and post them.....
  • Things at the university here have been....how shall I say....surprising. I will write a longer, detailed post about what has transpired over the past couple weeks, but the short version is that it is a very different place than I left in May.
Maybe that will be intriguing enough for some of you to return for my updates!

So, stay tuned and I hope to find some time soon to keep posting! Sorry if anyone has been waiting impatiently--maybe no one actually cares?

1 comment: